Sunday, November 18, 2012

Where did the time go?


WOW! I have really fallen behind on the blog. Sorry. Unfortunately I don't have a good reason so I'm just going to chalk it up to the new time change and maybe a little thing called seasonal affective disorder. 
We have been able to do a little hiking and I always enjoy that activity! If you aren't privileged to live in the mountains during the fall I strongly recommend a day trip just to see how beautiful they are with their new fall colors.
  Beauty can be found in the tiniest of things. I love the contrast in the leaves regardless of how it got there.
It's also a great time to be with friends! Dennis and Casey always make for great company! Casey and our dog, Ben, have a blast running through the woods. And Dennis usually brings a musical instrument so there is always a concert when we hike.
When you finally reach the end of your hike the views are so picturesque you forget all about how hard it was to get there. Kinda like the things in life you work hard to accomplish, in the end it was all worth it.
I hope you enjoy today and take some time for you. This hike was brought to you by the letter "Y". ~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. My thanks to the letter "Y". Great pictures as always. I especially love the "Y" tree - so graceful and elegant.
    ~Jil

    ReplyDelete